BASIC RECRUITING DO'S AND DON'TS
• Prospective student-athletes being recruited by
Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi (or anyone else)
should not receive cash or any other items of value from anyone
associated with TAMUCC.
• Prospects should not receive promises of any of the above.
• Prospects should not receive correspondence or phone calls from anyone other than the TAMUCC staff or faculty about The University.
• Prospect's families should not be promised or given any items of value or received job promotions or new jobs based upon a prospect's decision to attend TAMUCC.
• Neither a prospect nor their family should receive "free" tickets to any events other than complimentary tickets for athletics events held on campus.
If any of these has occurred, or if you are unsure about whether something that has happened during your recruitment is permissible, you should contact the Compliance Office immediately at (361) 825-2843 or (361)-285-2858.
NCAA Guides, Links, and Information
Agents & Amateurism
Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi
National Letter of Intent